Tuesday, March 17, 2015

When Irish Eyes are Smiling….



When Irish eyes are smiling, 
Sure, 'tis like the morn in Spring. 
In the lilt of Irish laughter 
You can hear the angels sing. 
When Irish hearts are happy, 
All the world seems bright and gay. 
And when Irish eyes are smiling, 
Sure, they steal your heart away. 




Happy St Patty's Day!

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! I've got my corned beef in the crock pot. The house smells too good and I'm itching to try it but it won't be ready until this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti- Happy St. Patrick's Day to you. I don't know what happened but just wanted to mention that your print has gone to a super small size-almost impossible to read. Just thought I would let you know- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete