Sunday, May 10, 2015

Antiquing in Delaware,Ohio

Delaware, Ohio, north of Columbus, is a city of about 36,000.  The downtown takes you back in time with a variety of antique shops. 


One could spend hours browsing through wonderful treasures from the past….


... lunching outside in one of the many restaurants...


…enjoying the architecture...


…and strolling the tree-lined sidewalks.


My daughter lives in Delaware, so I will be "antiquing" there during each visit!


If you find yourself in the area, plan on spending hours walking down memory lane!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. And just how broke was you when you got home? LOL! Looks like a lot of fun! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy those trips down memory lane. Looks like a great place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mother's day! So glad we're Facebook friends because I find I'm not blogging as much as I used to. These shops look great!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice area, Patti. I am about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Columbus. I have found, since living here in Ohio, that there are many areas that have these great spots with that small town feel and look to them. I love finding them and there is usually an antique store in each one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete