Thursday, May 28, 2015

I've been painting some furniture….

I have had a "painting surge of energy" the past few days!

I love painting demi lune tables!  This one was painted in a mixture of leftover chalk paints...


…a charcoal, grey, blue and cream!  I just dumped all the leftover paint into a plastic bowl and came up with this great color!


I bought this little chest last fall and just couldn't come up with a way to paint it.  I considered black and white stripes, but decided to try a simple beige, so I could try dark wax!


I mixed the dark wax with clear so that it wouldn't be too dark - and I loved how it turned out!


Just  a simple makeover that turned out so pretty!


I bought this maple table at the market and came right home and started painting it.  I mixed 2 different leftover green paints from other projects and came up with a pretty celery color:


I used the rest of the dark wax from the last project to dull the color a bit!


One piece has already sold and now hoping the other 2 sell quickly!




Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you definitely had a burst of energy, Patti! Send some my way! : ) I love that clock table.

    ReplyDelete