Friday, August 7, 2015

Niagara Falls, Canada….

On our way home from Ohio recently, we drove into Canada to have dinner overlooking Niagara Falls.


The flowers were gorgeous as the mist from the Falls keep them quite happy.  You can see the American Bridal Veil Falls behind my husband's shoulder!  The Canadian Falls are behind me:


The temperature was in the 90's and the mist from the Falls was a bit refreshing - but it can flatten your hair in minutes!!


The Maid of the Mist is always a fun boat ride.  You are given rain ponchos so you don't get soaked!


The boats get pretty close to the base of the Falls!


But my favorite spot is standing here, at the very top, where the water flows with such great speed that you can't even imagine what it feels like to go over in a barrel!!


If you have never been, make sure a visit to Niagara Falls is on your bucket list!



Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Yes, a visit to Niagara Falls is on my list. I can hear the roar of the water just looking at your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went about 25 years ago and it was amazing. I truly enjoyed the boat ride with all of the rain gear on. We had a wonderful time.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete