Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Another holiday garden center....

This is the 2nd garden center I visited in a few days, however this one is in North Syracuse, NY.  

Hafner's Garden Center is loaded with fresh, artificial and decorated trees...


....floral picks and trims are sold in a vegetable display...


...rows of fresh pointsettias fill one room....


...snowman are everywhere...


...reminding us of what is on the way...


...an upside down tree is loaded with decorative balls...


...checks, plaids, burlap and twine gave this tree a warm country feel...


...and delicate pinks, greens and pearls gave off a feeling of romance...


...snowman made from gourds were silly....


...one area honored our local university sports team...


...and the American tree honored our service men and country...


...there is also a boutique area that has clothing, accessories and this adorable "jewelry tree"...


...there were lots of syrups, salad dressing, honey, chocolate pizzas, jellies, etc...


...this is a "must see" every holiday season...a delightful place to find inspiration and unique gifts...



...and it's where I buy my yearly poinsettias plant!


Pin It

Keep reading to see pics of the garden center I found in Ohio!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to this post every year! There is so much eye candy at Chuck Hafner's and you save me a trip. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to enjoy at your garden shop. I need to get to mine for my Christmas plants. I enjoyed my stroll, thanks Patti.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place! All that work, whew! Nothing like making you feel like a real slacker, walking into a place like that, huh? IT's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun seeing all the different trees and loving on that front gourd snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you wish we all had time to put up all these trees? I love how clever they are. And this reminds me of how far behind I am! Still no poinsettias in my house but I have my usual unrealistic plans of finishing everything by Sunday!

    ReplyDelete