Thursday, December 8, 2016

Dixie Wine Punch and Apple Cider Cocktails....

Need an idea for a holiday drink?  Here are 2 of my favorites:

Dixie Wine Punch
2 bottles of Cold Duck or Andre Brut or Rose
1 frozen can lemonade
1 frozen berry punch
1 lg ginger ale
handful of frozen strawberries


Proof positive that it's good:


Apple Cider Cocktail
1/2 gallon apple cider
1/2 c dark rum
1/2 c cinnamon schnapps
1 apple
1 lemon
Caramel to dip onto rim of glass, then dip into cinnamon sugar!



Perfect for the holidays!

Sharing with Imparting Grace

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Patti! That looks positively delish!! I will have to make it when the girls are here. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm making that drink this Christmas.
    Or on a Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saved the Apple Cider Cocktail, really easy recipe, thanks for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've saved the Dixie Wine Punch! Want one now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, don't those sound and look amazing! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Patti! I need a good spirited punch recipe--yours came just in time! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete