Monday, January 23, 2017

Can you spare a minute?.....

UPDATE:  Voting is closed and my mask will be worn in the opera!!  Thanks!

I would appreciate it if you could go to:


and vote for my mask that I created for Rigoletto!

There is no sign in, just "one click" by my name, and scroll to click on "vote" - that's it!

Patti Pultorak, Cicero

The opera features men behaving badly, and if I am one of the 16 winners, one will wear my mask!
Thanks!!

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. patti, I love your mask! I would wear it for mardi gras! I voted for you ~~ wishing you luck! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, I voted last night. Your mask is so elegant. Like Linda said, I'd wear it to a Mardi Gras party. You got my vote and I'll spread the word. Good luck! Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete